Monday, July 28, 2008

"Looking Up!" Rohaizad & My Farewell Party

Last night was our farewell party/concert at Mayuni Omar Music Cafe in the Arab Quarters, right by the Grand Sultan Mosque.

Yea for Stephanie van den Driesen, who performed seven of my songs! She is such a great young performer and I am lucky to have her perform my songs before she is swept on to international fame!

Here she is performing "Lived-In Face":

Performing "Up in Canada":

Performing "My Lawn" with Jimmy the Weed Guy:

Performing "Above and Beyond":

We also performed "Too Much and Not Enough", "Lift Your Eyes" and "One Thing". A huge vocal and dramatic work-out for Stephanie.

A thousand thanks to Mayuni Omar Music Cafe! I reserved the place a month ago and told them that we would probably have 10 or 15 people. Surprise! The place was packed! But the staff did a great job and served everyone with a smile.

I am so blessed with such wonderful friends here in Singapore. I'll miss all of them so much and look forward to visiting in the future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home