Saturday, June 28, 2008

MacRitchie Park

I go running around MacRitchie Reservoir once or twice a week, but I rarely take the time to enjoy the nature and take photos. So today I went hiking there with Armando.

From the Treetop Walk you can see quite a distance. That is the Upper Peirce Reservoir on the left. It's amazing that this park is smack-dab in the middle of Singapore, because you can't see or hear much civilization at all, even from way up high!

Clouds looming and rumbling over the jungle.

This is MacRitchie Reservoir itself: bestower of sanity. Without that reservoir and park during the last few months, I would've become a basket case.

We saw a snake, too! About a meter long. White and grey with a red stripe, if my memory serves; it slid away awfully fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home