Saturday, September 04, 2010

Bike Ride

This morning I rode my bike to Fort McHenry. I sat around for about an hour reading a book. Here's the view when I looked up (that's the Key Bridge, by the way):

I wasn't allowed to bring my bicycle into the park grounds, so after I was done reading I strolled around the park and enjoyed the breezes, the history and the sculptures:

Then I rode around the harbor for lunch in Fells Point before riding back home. While riding home, I cut through Clifton Park. I love this spooky old building. The floor inside looks like old Roman baths. Weird.

And I saw another statue in Clifton Park. I think he's trying to see the other statue's butt:

1 Comments:

Blogger Melodie said...

Hi!
Some interesting pictures you got here.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home