Sunday, July 25, 2010

Home Again

I forgot to bring the cable to download pictures during my stay in Pohnpei for the last few weeks. Now that I'm back home, I can finally post my pictures.

Let's start with some animals.

Here is a fish that was eaten by me. Well, not just me, other people had some, too. Here he is giving us the silent cry for help. It was given in vain.

Behind the market where we purchased our fruits, vegetables and fish, we found this turtle lying in a very uncomfortable position. The disturbing thing about seeing this is that he was STILL ALIVE!!! Poor thing.

We spent several evenings at the theater. Here we are watching "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof."

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana Lee Ling said...

Darn, I missed Cat on a Hot Tin Roof! ;-) Thanks for the laugh - great photo.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home