Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Birthday

On Friday I spent my birthday teaching:

Then I went to Colonia to run the Olympic Day Fun Run. Well, according to their banner, it was the "Olmpic Day". I came in first place! Two years ago I also won the Olympic Day race in Kosrae, which means I have won it in half of the states. To give you a feeling for how tough the competition was, Rohaizad came in second place.

Then it was off to the Mnuw for pizza and beer. While we were there we ran into Mellyann, and old friend from Pohnpei. Small world.

Thanks for the birthday greetings, everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday from the second place finisher from Kosrae Olympic Day run.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Thanks. As I recall, my victory on Kosrae was charity on your part. You could've schmeared me.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home