Friday, May 23, 2008

Hiking at Labrador Nature Reserve

I have a list of things I still want to do before I leave Singapore in July. One thing was to go hiking at Labrador Nature Reserve. So this morning Armando and I went there at 7:30 ... yawn!

It's not a very big place, but it has some nice views of the ocean and some pretty cool history and nature trails. The playground has a big wooden maze and this is a picture of me inside of it. I eventually found my way out.

The park is filled with battlements that the British built, such as this one upon which I am perched.

News flash: If the door has a sign that says "Secret Tunnel", it is no longer a secret.

I couldn't find out why this obelisk existed, but being a dutiful tourist, I had Armando take my photo beside it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home