Monday, February 11, 2008

Reminders of Micronesia

Once in a while in the hustle of Singapore life, I am reminded of my days in the tranquil Pacific.

For example, two people have mailed letters with this stamp on it...

That's Guam! Agaña Bay to be exact (at least that's what it was called when I lived there 15 years ago). I used to run along Agaña Bay in the mornings!

My running has become much more intense since I've left Micronesia. I have a running partner, Yazid, who convinced me to run 24 kilometers yesterday. It was a great run around the eastern side of Singapore and past Changi Airport. I even saw the new Airbus - the largest passenger plane in the world!

Anyways, getting back to Micronesia, Rohaizad and I were walking around a few days ago and saw this woman...

She's wearing a muu muu! YEA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home