Sunday, February 26, 2006

My Soap Box

I don't know where the Pohnpeian stores get the soap that they sell, but it is pretty mysterious stuff. Sokehs Shopping Center has my favorite soap shelf, featuring Sheep Placenta Soap. What were the marketers thinking when they chose THAT name?

Also at Sokehs, you can pick up Virginity Soap, which, according to the box, makes you feel like one after you use it. Hmm.

My favorite soap at Sokehs is their Anti-Horniness Soap. Yes, that is exactly what the box says: "Anti-Horniness Soap." Perhaps it is meant to be used in conjunction with the Virginity Soap. The directions on the box instruct you to "wield product gently." Have you ever tried to wield ANYTHING gently? It's not easy.

I often purchase different varieties of crazy soap to give away as gag gifts. But last week I ran out of regular soap at my house, and so I had to dive into my novelty soap collection. For the past week I have been bathing with Slimming Soap, which makes you skinnier in the places where you lather it up on you. It's a great concept, but I found that I had to be very careful where I was lathering up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home