Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Autumn Leaves

It is the time of the year when when both the wise and the bird-brained take off and head for warmer weather, and yet I remain here in the cold, bleak, autumn world. Profound, huh?

So here are some leaf pictures taken from the forest behind my house.

The Herring Run River. Okay, maybe I missed the peak color time.

In the woods, I also stumbled upon this tombstone for a four-year-old boy who died in 1903. Creepy ... that's right behind my house!

A path through the woods.

More paths though the woods. Blah, blah, blah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

- the tombstone makes me sad - a 4-year-old boy?

This sounds like it has the makings of a musical!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

- speaking of tombstones, coincidentally I have a picture of some on my blog currently too -

Great minds!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home