Sunday, April 06, 2008

Here & There in Singapore

I'm not sure if the name of this cafeteria is an Australian greeting or part of the government's scheme to increase population. Either way, I totally disagree with what the umbrellas have to say. When I work up a thirst, I want to quench it, not refresh it.

When I go out running in the mornings along the Kalong River, I always pass this funny-looking skyscraper.

I took this photo while standing beneath the world's largest ferris wheel.

While most other colleges are distracted by researching disease cures and publishing detailed studies, Republic Polytechnic in Singapore tackles the life's real challenges: setting the world record for leap-frog.

A view of the causeway linking Singapore to the Malaysian city of Johor Bahru.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home