Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Alii!

Hey, I'm on the island of Palau! I'm staying at the Penthouse Hotel, luxury accomodations in the heart of beautiful downtown Koror. I arrived around 10:00 last night and this morning I went out for breakfast and toured the local museum.

It doesn't even seem like Micronesia ... everything is so busy and built-up. It reminds me of when I traveled through Malaysia. Rumor has it that this island has a micro-brewery, a Starbucks and an Indian restaurant. It's like the first world!

I can't wait to check everything out. This afternoon I'm going to plan out my trips to the Rock Islands and Jellyfish Lake and stuff like that. Hopefully I'll get some photos up here soon, although I may have to wait until I get back to Pohnpei.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home