Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Travel-Book Writer

Writing a travel book always seemed like a pretty cool job to me - all the traveling adventures.

My friend, Jessica Chapman, was hired to update a travel book on Micronesia (I forgot the publisher; some name with the word "moon" in it, I think).

She just returned, so we had her over to our nahs for pizza on Tuesday night.

Now I realize that travel book writing is not that glamorous. It is mostly checking out prices at hotels, restaurants and tours.

Being a tourist and not having an agenda sounds much more appealing, although you don't get your trip paid for.

******* new topic *******

While we were eating pizza, we saw a strange glowing in the water of Sokehs Bay about thirty feet from where we were sitting.

At first we thought it was moonlight, but it kept moving around. Eventually we realized that there was a diver with a flashlight down there. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home